User Login

How Can I Obtain a Carnet?

Carnets de Passages en Douane can be obtained from the country of residence of the applicant. Complete instructions for U.S. and Canadian residents are on the Obtain a Carnet page. To get started, complete this online form for a cost estimate.

If there is no authorized issuing association in your country of residence, contact the FIA or email us and we will direct you to the appropriate carnet authorities. Some carnet authorities are allowed to issue carnets for applicants outside their country.